Do you have a favourite recipe that you want to share? And raise money for charity at the same time? Then you can help us! Here at Scoo-B-Doo we’re publishing a recipe book to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee year. From brownies to traybakes, cupcakes to curries, Victoria sponge to vegan suppers, we want to hear from you! Send your recipe to email@example.com by 18th April 2022 (Easter Monday). We request a minimum donation of £3 for every recipe, we’ll send info on how to pay once you send in the recipe.
All contributors will receive a certificate and free download of the finished e-book and be mentioned by name in the book (sounds exciting, doesn’t it?). And later in the year you can participate in a virtual bake-off and get a chance to win prizes!
We welcome all recipes, but as a charity helping new parents and babies, we’re especially keen to receive these types:
– Quick, easy and nutritional meals for new parents
– Traybake or one pot family meals
– Weaning recipes
– Cakes and bakes
– Gluten-free and dairy-free recipes
With your submission please include the following:
– The name of your dish
– Ingredients and quantities
– Method of preparation
– Any background stories, history, meaningful associations you have with the recipe.
– Any recommendations for other variations (e.g. vegan versions of a meat recipe)
– The source of the recipe (book, article) if you’ve adapted the recipe from somewhere else (we need this for copyright reasons).
– Photographs of the finished dishes – not essential but always welcome